Offer-Amazon

Monday 23 August 2010

Nourishing and Toxic Living - Part 2 of 5

6. Nourishing :Do I pay attention to one experience at a time?
or
Toxic : Do I try to do two things at once thereby split my attention into pieces?

7. Nourishing : Do I take for myself the central role of determining my life style?
or
Toxic : Do I give over this function to others?

8. Nourishing : Do I take responsibility for satisfying my own needs?
or
Toxic : Do I try to manipulate other people into doing it for me?

9. Nourishing : Do I take for function as best I can in the here and now of my life?
or
Toxic : Do I cling to the misfortunes and tragedies of my past (real or imagined) and use these as excuses to avoid taking responsibility for myself in the present?

10. Nourishing : Do I take live my personal life as I see fit and take my chances that some people will reject me?
or
Toxic : Do I go through life explaining myself and needing everyone's approval?

No comments: