Offer-Amazon

Monday 30 August 2010

What I've Learned

I was clearing some old files from my cabinet and found this list. I don't know who is the author and the year this got published or whether I copied this from a book but I thought I will share with you.

1. I've learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow.

2. I've learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles three things: a rainy day, lost luggage and tangled Christmas tree ligths.

3. I've learned that regardless of your relationship with your parents, you will miss them when they're gone from your life.

4. I've learned that making a "living" is not the same thing as "making a life".

5. I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need be able to throw some things back.

6. I've learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, i usually make the right decision.

7. I've learned that even when I have pains, I don't have to be one.

8. I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people never forget how you made them feel.

No comments: