Offer-Amazon

Sunday 22 August 2010

Nourishing and Toxic Living- Part 1 of 5

1. Nourishing: Do I take the initiative in doing the best I can to get what I need?
or
Toxic: Do I wait and hope that somehow what I need will be brought to me by someone else?

2. Nourishing : Do I decide what's most important for me?
or
Toxic : Do I allow others to make decisions for me?

3. Nourishing : Do I give up my attempts to control the world and accept life as it is?
or
Toxic : Do I live my life dominated by fears of catastrophe for which I continuously attempt to prepare?

4. Nourishing : Am I willing to take reasonable risks and experiment with new behaviour that might be more satisfying?
0r
Toxic : Do I cling to obsolete behaviour patterns which mainly offer the security of being familiar?

5. Nourishing : Do I focus on what I am doing in the here and now
or
Toxic : Do I usually wander into fantasies of the future or mistakes of the past

No comments: