Offer-Amazon

Saturday 19 November 2011

My Thoughts Today

With the realization that death is certain and it can come at any time, I have come to value time.  Ever since than I try not waste it. It took me almost 40 years of living to discover this. I wished I had done it earlier.

I started this blog to share what I know about being more productive, doing things a little better, about continuous improvement that we make in our lives. There are various tools that we can use to do things better. There are various techniques we can use to deliver whatever that we wish to deliver.

Tools such as mind map, doing a list, getting rid of clutter even a simple smile makes our lives better. I hope to learn many more things that will save me time and make me better. And I will continue to share with you.

Have a good day.

No comments: