Offer-Amazon

Friday 19 August 2011

Smile and the Whole World...

..will be a better place.

Smiling makes you and others.  It makes you look better, positive and smarter. Okay, when I say smile, I meant the genuine and not the fake, paste-on smile.

Smiling conveys a silent message that you are harmless. People are more receptive towards you and your ideas. In fact they will like you more.

The past week I experimented with smiling at not only at people I know but to everyone I see in the course of the day. And  every time they smiled back.

Apart from being an icebreaker, smiling is also credited with other benefits


  1. It relieves stress
  2. Lowers blood pressure
  3. Boosts the immune system
  4. Releases serotonin and other natural 'feel good' hormones
Smiling is also credited with making a person look younger and more successful.

Why not take up this challenge?  For the next 7 days smile  at everyone and discover its power for yourself .

17 September 2011 - update

I am turning this into a habit. In a little less then a month, I have greatly benefited from smiling.

I am more relaxed and so are people around me.
I feel more confident
I feel less self conscious
I am taking myself less seriously

No comments: