Offer-Amazon

Wednesday 3 August 2011

Death

All of us will die one day.

Nothing is more certain than that. But almost all of us feel uncomfortable to talk about it. There is a sense of uneasiness in dealing with our own mortality. It seems sometimes incomprehensible to us that we can die at any time.
Fact is, we have an expiry date and one day people will get together and mourn or be happy that we are no longer alive. This will allow us to appreciate what life has to offer and realize how precious life is.

Couple of weeks ago, I had two very opposite experiences that allowed me to see life in a new way. I attended a funeral of my friend's dad who died at the age of 70. Two days later I was saying congratulations to another friend of mine on the birth of his son. These two events made me think that the old will get replaced by the new. Such is life.

As we journey through life, it is worth remembering that sooner or later, the journey will come to an end.  Thus make every effort to enjoy it.

Have a nice day people.

No comments: