Offer-Amazon

Monday 4 March 2013

Hi Again

Hi there.

 To those who follow this blog, I would like to say thank you. This is my first post for the year and the first since November of last. I didn't decide to take a break, it just happen that way.

In December of last year, after a month on non-writing, I did contemplate about stopping for good. I don't have anything new to say on self improvement. I believe I have covered all the important points. And there are thousands of website dealing in this.

I decided to continue after I realised that this is the one avenue where the common man can reach the masses. To have a voice no matter how small and distant is important. I need that.

I will be posting more articles about health and nutrition. I will also write more on achieving financial freedom and living the simple life.

You are welcome to comment. Thanks again for reading


No comments: