Offer-Amazon

Wednesday 28 April 2010

List Everything

Frank Tibolt, suggested this in his book, The Touch of Greatness as a tool to achieve not one but two purposes; to get things done and as a thought provoker.

GREATNESS150x191

An advice I should have heard earlier in my life.

After I started doing list on how to do my job to the best of my ability, I found I am more focused. Problems seems so much easier to solve.  I am more at peace with some of the more irritable colleagues of mine. This is the list I used.

  1. How can I improve some part of my job
  2. Does it have to be done this way?
  3. How can I increase production?
  4. How can I save time?
  5. What Ideas from other field can I use profitably here?
  6. How can I express initiative, the biggest achievement factor?

This helped, try using it.

After experiencing its benefits, you might want to start having list for everything that matters in your life.

No comments: