Offer-Amazon

Saturday 15 August 2009

Selfish

It is difficult not to be selfish. It is native and not learned. The mind always looks out for "number one". It is however possible to learn to respect and be fair to the wants and needs of others.

Many a times in this blog, I have written about taking of one's own self and perhaps might be accused of narcissism, I truly believe we have to fair to others. After all there are about 7 billion humans on earth and all have the same right to live as you.

Here are ways we can learn to be more fair minded in your affairs.

  • Am I being fair to ... right now?
  • Do I put myself in another person's shoes when deciding things of mutual interest?
  • Am I thinking broadly enough?
  • Am I putting my desires ahead of others' right and needs?

No comments: